A true ''garage business'' that uses recycled materials to manufacture a craft product for souvenir gift-market industry.
* Relocatable, work-from-home business that's fun creative, and easy to learn
* Established niche business (10 years), highly profitable with significant upside
* Owner-operated, no employees
* Customizable, niche product to meet customer needs
* Made in the USA, a feel-good Eco-friendly product with impeccable customer feedback and reviews
The Company offers untapped growth potential. The Sellers after starting their young family made a lifestyle decision to scale back the business and not pursue growth opportunities. The owner's effort in the business now averages less than 5-10 hours / week. The positive cash flow generated from the company's inception still provides a satisfactory extra income for the family for a busy stay-at-home Mom. The company can continue to operate as a garage business for an owner-operator, or an opportunistic entrepreneur could scale-up the company.
* Re-engage full-time in operation, with presence at industry trade shows to add additional distribution channels.
* Further develop website as a storefront. Currently only accounts for less than 3% of sales.
* Expand into other market segments such as licensed sports (NCAA, NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, PGA) and sports memorabilia industries.
* Promotional Products & Merchandise: There is a huge opportunity to customize the product with the logo, slogan, or brand of the customer's business for their own marketing. The company possesses a unique easily customizable niche product and has no real direct competition. They have established distribution channels in all 52 states, Canada and International. They sell the product into the Gift Novelty & Souvenir industry.
Asking Price: $130,000
Asking Price $130,000
Sales Less than $100,000
You May Also Like
Seattle Manufacturer #455402 posted Oct 7, 2016
- Seattle, Washington, United States
A manufacturer of primarily consumer-based products that would fall under a building material category. Excellent opportunity for significant growth. Products are sold in the Puget Sound region which would continue being the market in the future. Buyer with sales/marketing/management experience preferred....
Prominent Mechanical Contractor #368169 posted Oct 29, 2014
- Oregon, United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Prominent Mechanical Contractor & Refrigeration Company. • This nearly century old Company is in the 'right place at the right time". • This is a chance to be on the ground floor of a many year multibillion dollar project. • This is going to change the community dramatically. Real estate prices...
Snow Manufacturing Corporation #405979 posted Apr 27, 2016
- Alberta, Canada
This snow manufacturing business operates in Northern Alberta and British Columbia. They are in the business of providing efficient and environmentally friendly methods of manufacturing snow for the purpose of winter road construction, maintenance and/or lease access. This company utilizes innovative...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.