Operating from Kentucky, this company is a retail and service operation offering brand name lawn and garden equipment to residential and commercial customers. The Company’s product offerings include lawn mowers, chain saws, weed trimmers, and blowers. The Company is an authorized dealer for some of the industry’s most well-known equipment manufacturers such as Stihl, Cub Cadet, and Bobcat Turf. Offering these products requires a storefront, service area and personnel with equipment repair and service experience. The Company’s top brand product offerings have a proven track record, supported by testimonials written by customers over the years. The Company’s marketing efforts focus on targeting homeowners, farmers, first responders, and governmental agencies. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the Company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones.
The owners believe the Company’s customer base, location, and product offering represent a good opportunity for an individual buyer. Ideally, potential buyers should have experience and the ability secure SBA financing in order to acquire the business. Individual homeowners currently account for 90 % of revenues while City and County Governmental Department accounts for the other 10% of revenues. The Company is an authorized dealer for STIHL and Cub Cadet, and offer parts and service for most brands. Call today for more information!
Valued at $250,000, the property is owned with option to lease or purchase. It features retail, office, storage and work space. See photos for more details.
Equipment and inventory are included in the sale price. Contact us for more details.
Asking Price $250,000
You May Also Like
65 Acre Agri-Business, Fruit Farm & Country Store #410594 posted Jun 29, 2016
- Warren County, Ohio, United States
Once in a lifetime opportunity is to acquire a Retail Agribusiness. The historical working farm is located between Cincinnati and Dayton. For over 60 years, the business has offered up their homegrown fruits and vegetables to the general public. You would be buying the 150-year-old main barn,...
Retail Supply Store #400779 posted Feb 17, 2016
- Indiana, United States
This is an excellent, well-established retail store that has array of inventory of farm supplies, electrical, plumbing, concrete, hardware, fencing, gates, garden supplies, and even steel buildings. The business is vital within its community as it is the only business of its kind within a 15 mile radius...
Well Located Outdoor Power Company #410796 posted Jul 1, 2016
- Indiana, United States
Outdoor power equipment business a business model that produces nearly 50% service and 50% sales revenue. A sales and service outdoor power equipment company based in Central Indiana for over 15 years. The company offers commercial grade equipment brands. Business has exclusive geographic territory...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.