Located in Central South Carolina, this company specializes in the custom design, manufacture, and fitting of lower leg Orthotics and Prosthetics. The company’s primary focus is on artificial legs and braces (below and above the knee). The Company further services it patients by providing regular maintenance, and adjustments for comfort and performance. Health Insurance currently represents 90% of sales as products and services are sold to Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Medicaid Patients, while the other 10% of the Company’s products and services are sold to individual cash paying customers. With its broad range of products and services, the Company’s marketing efforts focus on developing working relationships with referring physicians and physical therapists. This pedorthic company’s services patients within a 50-mile radius. Revenues are projected to increase approximately 10%. With a large customer base and solid reputation, the Company continues to attract new customers while maintaining its reputation with existing ones.

Leg Orthotics, custom designed and fit AFO, KAFO, knee braces, Diabetic Footwear (over counter & custom made), Artificial Legs (below and above knee) and Compression Garments are their leading products. Established over 30 years ago, this business starts at product design and takes the process all the way through to routine maintenance. This company could be operated in a hands-on or absentee fashion, giving the owner the ability to enjoy a flexible schedule and as much control of business activities as desired. With stable revenues over the past seven years, call today for more information!

The facility is 4,000 square feet. 2,500 sq. ft. is allocated to the reception area, offices, patient examination rooms, and a performance room for evaluation and training with 1,500 square feet allocated to product development, fabrication, and storage for retail inventory and raw materials. The property is owned with the option to purchase or lease long-term.

Posted May 5, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.