Exclusive opportunity: to be a part of a thriving Pilbara community providing freight services. With the ever increasing expansion of Internet shopping and the global marketplace, the delivery, pickup and return of goods worldwide will continue to flourish. Given the remote location and the continued regional industry continuing a long way into the future, the opportunity to walk into an established organised and arranged business would be an opportunity missed if it were dismissed.
What does a new owner need to know or do to run this business?
- Reasonable but not expert computer skills, for spreadsheets, invoicing and email
- Good customer focus and good customer relations
- Ability to develop relationships and promote and assert parent company policies and requirements.
- It would be a benefit if the new owner could "step-in" at a moment's notice without too much fuss. This would mean and require:
'C' class licence
Identification with all contract parent companies (TBA)
- Understanding and appreciation of delivery and pickup procedures.
As per normal and standard freight operations, various state and federal checks are required to be carried out, and identification obtained in order to run the business.
The acceptance of the new owners to the parent contracting courier companies are at the absolute discretion of the parent courier company. This is to provide a clear transparent accountability and to provide a level of reputation protection for the parent courier company.
Point of Difference:
- They are the only local Pilbara-based courier company.
- They have an excellent reputation that is friendly, available and approachable.
- They have a reputation within the contracted parent companies that they provide good service, answer the phone and resolve queries quickly and efficiently, handle issues promptly and effectively, as well as completing the required paperwork on time and in a suitable fashion.
The asking price for the business is $630,000, plus stock, which is estimated at $10,000 (WIWO).
There is an option to purchase or rent a 3-bedroom home located within the township, price or rent on request. There is a limited reliable stable rental capacity in the township, so a house that is available to the business provides stability and reassurance to any long and short term housing requirements.
Asking Price $470,208
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Converted From AUD
Exchange Rate $0.75
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.