Since 1995 this up-market and fully accredited K-12 private Philippines school had high society goodwill via no marketing. In 2000 an offer came. PHP 150,000,000 for 70% share, a value of $4.5m. Since then a new wing was built, school numbers decreased due to illness, and property/land values increased. We seek a buyer, or partner/investor.
This English speaking international school in great condition has almost 200 students and space for 1,000. It is co-ed, non-sectarian and fully working with Western values. Staff run it so buyers with no school background can spend less time, or work this exceptional opportunity in a favored destination.
The owner devoted recent years to family and husband’s deaths. She could not work and did no marketing so numbers decreased.
After a January re-marriage she found 83% of parents had not heard of her school, because of her reliance on goodwill for new students, and never doing any other marketing. By June 2014 new TV ads had increased enrollments by 35%. In 2015 numbers increased further by a total of about 70%. Via various direct marketing campaigns, in 2016 student numbers have increased by a total of more than 100%.
* City’s best facilities
* Large library, speech lab, science lab, HTLE, computer, playground, AVR/theatre
* Buildings paid
* Loyal parents
* European headmaster
* Soccer pitch
* Basketball court/gym - national sport - team only started in 2014 and has won most tournaments since - in 2016 the team came second in a national competition (first runner-up) in the Philippines.
* Highest class area
* Ample parking
* Quiet, safe area
* Fast-growing city
* Low student numbers (but increasing in past three years, year-on-year)
* 2 rooms in new wing just being completed, one
* Grow awareness of school from 17% to 90%+ for high market share
* Increase prices to competitor levels
* Korean schools provide students
* Taiwanese schools provide students
* English summer schools
* Revenue: tutorials, activities, coaching, sponsorships, special events
* Government Vouchers for after school education
* Space to expand 400%
* Architect plans extra storey for extra 500%
* Sponsorships for winning basketball team
* A dance studio is being built to increase enrolment for girls and boys
* Other in-progress expansion plans can be discussed
* Competition may react
* A Korean war may prevent income
Huge potential. The owner suffers from family losses, wants to regain high income, but nears retirement. Her retired new husband wants to enjoy life. Selling is the best option.
Asking Price Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
English Language School #223213 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
(UPDATE! The asking price has been reduced from 5,000,000 baht to 4,500,000 baht.) Imminent owner retirement has forced the offering of this five year old Bangkok English Language School. The school has around 250 students, normally between eight and 10 full time and part time expatriate teachers,...
Perscription For Profits #455057 posted Oct 2, 2016
- Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Available On Request
Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii based franchise learning business. Owners have time constraints and need to sell. Very nice profits. Work with children and young adults to enhance their cognitive learning skills. This business should qualify for a VISA to live in the USA. Office is located in a professional...
Accredited Language School In Major Canadian #402483 posted Mar 12, 2016
- British Columbia, Canada
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
Our client owns a recently accredited language school in a major Canadian market with national & provincial accreditation & expanded acceptance of international students. It is also a Designated Learning Institute by Immigration Canada & meets all provincial Immigration Canada requirements. This means...