We are exclusively retained to find a purchaser for this market leading business. Established for over 5 years, our client is a manufacturer and distributor of specialist residential biofuel fireplaces. With a range of products, the sales are split; 55% direct end user sales and the remaining 45% are wholesale to other retailers. As the biofuel fire market is relatively new, it is growing at a rate of 15%+ per annum in the UK with all indicators showing long-term growth in this sector. Due to the fact they can be installed in smoke controlled areas without the need for a flue or chimney, the vast home consumer market will be the driving force behind the growth of this business. The company has recently secured a new supplier deal that could lead to a US division. This is a niche business with great margins and a strong possibility of expansion both in the UK and in Europe.
Our client seeks an outright sale of 100% of the shares in the business. Ideally the purchaser will have the appropriate expertise and synergies to take the business to the next level. The acquisition of this business offers a unique opportunity for high growth and profit within this fast growth sector.
• Market leader
• Trusted brand with strong awareness in the sector
• Excellent growth potential
• Opportunity to expand into Europe
• High margin business
• Strong relationships with suppliers & retail customer
Reason for Sale
Our client is planning for a change in business direction and feels that they have taken the business as far as they can. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced trade purchaser who can continue to grow this business and maximize the considerable opportunity our client has created. A fully managed handover period will be provided for a period of time to be agreed.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a market-leading business in a fast growth sector. This business will prove an attractive ‘bolt-on’ to a larger business and/or experienced operator working within the consumer product marketplace.
The Next Steps
Offers are invited for 100% of the shares in the business
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Interior Design, Custom Made Curtains & Blinds #387365 posted Aug 8, 2015
- United Kingdom
- $128,584 (£105,000 GBP)
Bespoke Interior Design, Custom Made Curtains & Blinds and Soft Furnishings. Ref.AG143 Location Sevenoaks Kent Asking Price £ 105,000 We are delighted to be appointed as sole selling agents for this established and successful bespoke interior design and specialist made to measure curtain retailer...
Quality Fitted Kitchens & Bedrooms Plus Shop #370575 posted Dec 9, 2014
- United Kingdom
- $194,713 (£159,000 GBP)
Quality Fitted Kitchens & Bedrooms plus Shop Supplies. Ref. IK272 Location : Norwich, Norfolk Asking Price : £159,000 This business was established in 2004 by the vendors. The business has built up an enviable name and reputation under this ownership for the supply and installation of top quality...
Kitchen Design and Retail Sales #371371 posted Dec 19, 2014
- Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
- $73,476 (£60,000 GBP)
Kitchen design and retail sales. Ref.IK273. Location Oxfordshire. Asking Price £ 60,000 Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Capital in a Kitchen design and retail sales business. Key strengths: The business has the following key attributes: • One...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.