U.S. headquartered, international project-based staffing and IT management consulting company catering to a variety of Fortune 500 and other large international companies. The company has experienced year-over-year growth financially and is on track to record over $3M in revenue in 2015. The company's primary offering is Staff Augmentation, consisting of both contract to hire and direct placement services.
· 30 full-time company consultants located throughout the United States
· Low cost product development and support services provided from India
· Strong management team and organizational structure
· Up to two year contracts in place with clients
· Approximately 95% of revenue is generated from technical staffing clients, with the remaining 5% from project-based consulting clients.
· Capitalize on owners' in-place business development plan
· Generate additional recurring revenue contracts
· Develop more strategic partnerships in the industry
· Cross sell services, solutions, and products offered
· Open more offices throughout the United States
· Large business services and IT consulting firms
· Technology companies and software companies
· Business-to-business outsourced IT service companies
· Computer hardware manufacturers and distributors
· Private Equity Groups and investment groups focus on technology and IT services
Market Currently Served
· United States Nationwide Potential Market
· Further penetration of the US market and international expansion
· The company headquarters is owned by an affiliated company and is available to lease or purchase.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company is owned by two shareholders; one with majority control of 51%. Both are open to an outside investment into the company or a full acquisition. The owners are open to discuss various deal structures as they are presented.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Electrical, Cabling, and Network Systems Installer #453607 posted Sep 12, 2016
- United States
The founder-owner-seller of this highly successful 22 year old electrical and cabling systems business is ready to retire after transitioning his company to only its second owner. The company provides installation services for voice, data, video, and security wiring in addition to installing power and...
IT Firm with 80% Recurring Revenue #410625 posted Jun 29, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
The company manages IT services for both businesses and local governments. Services are under 3 and 5-year multi-year contracts resulting in 80% recurring revenue.
IT Services Co With 14 Million Sales #406307 posted May 3, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
IT services co, all business customers with over 80% repeat customers. Hardware, software, maintenance and pro services.
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.