This national specialty trucking company provides climate-controlled transportation for major firms in the food industry. The company has a well-maintained fleet of trucks and trailers that is valued over $1.3 million. A high percentage of the company’s revenue stems from long-term service contracts with some contracts granting the company exclusive areas of operation.
The company’s prime location, well maintained fleet and prestigious customer base makes it is a perfect addition to an established transportation company interested in broaden its footprint and/or growing through acquisition.
- Loyal Customer Base: Over 90% of the company’s revenue comes from repeat business. The company has been servicing its largest customers for over 12 years.
- Prime Location: The company’s prime location enables it to exploit key routes up and down the east coast and out to California.
- Expand with Existing Customers: The company currently has to turn down some opportunities with its existing customers, adding trucks and drivers would allow the company to significantly expand its offerings to its existing and new customers.
- Enhanced Sales and Marketing: The company gains business from prior working relationships and word of mouth. Adding a business development person could greatly enhance the growth potential of the company.
Asking Price $1,800,000
You May Also Like
Well-Run, Profitable Trucking Company, Great Cash #408240 posted May 31, 2016
- Georgia, United States
Established in 2013, this Atlanta-based distribution services company currently has 11 tractors, with 33 more on schedule to be added this year. Expert systems for attracting and qualifying drivers, as well as a robust, technology-enabled communications system are included. Excellent customer service...
Trucking Company #408060 posted May 27, 2016
- Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Growing and profitable full service trucking, logistics, and warehousing company. Located along one of the major interstates in South Carolina. 148 employees including 107 drivers. Excellent management team. Modern fleet of 110 trucks and 400 trailers. Company delivers to 48 states and Canada. The price...
Trucking Company #221697 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Long established trucking company with strong cash flow. Owner wishes to retire. All trucks and assets included.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.