A leading reseller of state-of-the-art fleet telematics systems. The company serves public and private entities operating up to 1,000 vehicles through the US.
· Monthly recurring revenue streams from application access fees
· Yearly contracts with all customers
· Strong management team in place responsible for day-to-day operations
· Large, diverse customer base of over 620 unique accounts
· National reach with long-term relationships with local, state, and federal government entities
· In the process of developing two, in-house GPS platforms capable of integrating data from numerous GPS devices
· Highly scalable and relocatable business model
· Bring the GPS data platform in-house to increase margins and decrease dependency on vendors
· Implement add-on services such as big data and management solutions
· Increase the number of outside sales representatives
· Expand custom data integration
· Incorporate additional products and services into a well-established customer base
Market Currently Served
Private businesses, municipalities, and government entities primarily in the Eastern US with some customers located in Arizona and California.
The company operates out of a 2,000 sq. ft. office space, leased from an unrelated third party.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
The two shareholders are a husband and wife team interested in exploring their options and open to various deal structures. The owner in charge of operations is available for a transition period of up to two years if needed to assist new ownership with growth and expansion initiatives.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Computer Services With Recurring Revenue #401011 posted Feb 21, 2016
- Pasco County, Florida, United States
This 25-year-old business provides a steady stream of income from managed services contracts. Revenue is also produced by hardware and software sales, network support, consulting, and repairs. The firm is a Microsoft Partner. Two full-time technical employees will remain with the business. The seller...
SaaS Training Platform for Sport & Fitness Coaches #452475 posted Aug 25, 2016
- Tampa, Florida, United States
The target opportunity is a scalable, highly customizable, all-in-one SaaS TRAINING PLATFORM for your sport or fitness training business that can transform training from face-to-face to the online arena. Revenue is generated on a SaaS (subscription basis), making this a highly sought after business...
Profitable...Cloud & IT Service/Sales Co. #397541 posted Jan 4, 2016
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Managed Private Cloud and IT Service provider. 65% of sales from recurring revenue. Steadily growing in both sales and profits. This firm, established over 10 years ago, has a reputation for providing prompt and dynamic proactive support and IT solutions thanks to a staff of skilled IT Engineers. High...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.