The Company is a floor covering and cabinet business with a long history of serving retail customers, remodeling contractors, and builders in Colorado. Revenue is derived from tile, wood, and vinyl flooring, carpet, setting materials, installation, and cabinets. Retail customers generate approximately 75% of revenue. Contractors, builders, and other retailers contribute the remaining 25%. With its recognized name, excellent reputation, and proven track record for quality products and service, the Company is poised for long-term growth. Areas of opportunity include expanding into neighboring markets, increasing cabinetry jobs, and importing unique and higher-margin tile products.
- Established Business with a 25-year Operating History
- Residential and Commercial Accounts
- Long-Term Supplier Relationships
- Exclusive Distributor for Quality Cabinet Line
- Large Showroom and Warehouse (also available for sale)
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Retail Floor Covers- Carpet, Tile, Laminates, Wood #450843 posted Aug 2, 2016
- New Mexico, United States
Northern New Mexico floor covering retail store does it all - in store and custom order inventory, measuring, and installation. The customer – individuals, companies and governments – rely on this professional service. Decades of service have proven success. Yet, there is significant room for additional...
Retail Flooring Company #382181 posted May 28, 2015
- Nebraska, United States
For over thirty years, this decorative flooring company has provided its community with a wonderful selection of flooring products for all their customers’ needs while dedication to service has built an excellent reputation for the business in the area. The only privately owned flooring company in the...
Flooring Sales & Installation #449329 posted Jul 12, 2016
- United States
Well established business that provides sales and installation of all flooring types such as tile, natural stone, wood, laminate and vinyl flooring. They also sell window covering including wood, horizontal, vertical & honeycomb blinds. The business is affiliated with a buying group nationwide with...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.