Are you looking for an excellent business in the food industry that has proven long term success and a fabulous reputation?
This very successful and well established family owned business is superbly located in a leading food specialty shopping centre in the Fairfield area.
Some key features of this business are:
• Located in a fantastic growth area of Western Sydney
• Prime position right next to Coles within a quality shopping centre
• Specialises in foodstuffs for many nationalities in the local community
• Large loyal and regular customer base
• Long term lease options are available
• Loyal staff already in place
• Nothing to spend - brand new equipment just installed
• Vendors are willing to assist in handover process and work with purchaser through the required training
• Multiple Local Business Awards finalist
The owners have reached retirement age and are now seeking to sell their business for the very keen asking price of $160K plus Stock.
A rare opportunity to acquire a profitable, well-run and well respected business – don’t miss it!
Contact immediately for further details:
Steffan Jacob on 0415 115 274 or email@example.com
Asking Price $160,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Gourmet Food business for sale in Western Sydney #450011 posted Jul 21, 2016
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Are you looking for a proven and well established business in the gourmet food industry? Are you looking for a business with consistent customer exposure located in a leading food specialty shopping centre in a growing part of Western Sydney? Are you looking for a business that you can walk into...
Minimart #224740 posted Jan 26, 2011
- Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
Sitting in a high foot traffic area of Chiang Mai, this Mini-Mart is perfectly positioned to benefit from both local and tourist custom. Monthly rent has been negotiated at only 20,000 baht which the owner considers to be a bargain for the high profile setting. Measuring 96 square metres, the double...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.