Roofing Contractor specialising in flat, tile, slate, asphalt and liquid roof coating.
Asking Price £ 750,000
The Company has the following key attributes:
• Roofing contractor well known for high quality work at a competitive price.
• Specialists in flat, tile, slate, asphalt or liquid roof coating.
• Very well established business – approximately 30 years of successful trading.
• High end works – with manufacturers, Soprema, Bailey, Trocal and Redland/Sandtoff.
• Project values as high as £450,000.
• Loyal customer base – predominantly commercial customers.
• Highly skilled, loyal, trained and experienced team.
• Excellent relationships with main contractors, Architects and Surveyors.
• Consistent financial performance even in current economic climate.
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• an extremely attractive bolt on to a construction company looking to extend their range of services into the roofing sector or an existing roofing contractor looking to establish themselves in the south east of England.
• an excellent platform for growth.
For the financial year ending May 2012, the business achieved a turnover of approximately £1 million, generating a pre-tax net operating profit slightly in excess of £155,000 after Director’s remunerations of £80,000.
The Asking Price of £720,000 is for a sale of 100% of the issued share capital of the Limited company based on a Balance Sheet value of almost £240,000.
Asking Price $918,461
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.22
You May Also Like
Premier Commercial Roofing Contractor #455431 posted Oct 7, 2016
- Greater London, England, United Kingdom
- $734,769 (£600,000 GBP)
Premier Commercial Roofing Contractor. Ref. GB203. Location : London Asking Price : £600,000 After establishing a gap in the market, the vendors decided to establish a company to serve both domestic and commercial clients, with a range of high quality specialist roofing products and services. The...
Commercial and Residential Roofing Company #451611 posted Aug 12, 2016
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
-Average 2 Million in Sales. -Above Average Profit Margins. -Very Low Overhead. -Buyer needs Construction Background. -Advanced Training System. -Lots of Growth Potential. -Back log can be increased. -Very Simple Systems
Seamless Gutter Business-Semi-Absentee #410105 posted Jun 22, 2016
- Virginia, United States
• Owner Retiring. • Semi-Absentee currently. Has the ability to be Fully-Absentee! • Successful systems already in place for Sales And Installation. • Owner currently runs entire business from his Ipad. • Avg. $450k in yearly sales. • Over $158k in SDE projected for 2016. • Seller has more...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.