We're sorry, this listing is off the market. Try these listings instead:
Welding Shop - Atelier de Soudure #449358 posted Jul 13, 2016
- Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec, Canada
Cet atelier de soudure est en opération depuis 29 ans, il a une excellente réputation tant pour la qualité de son travail que pour ses prix compétitifs. Ses clients viennent de partout à Montréal même s’il est situé dans le West Island. Une de ses spécialités est l’attelage pour les remorques qui est...
Profitable & Growing Concrete Business #391529 posted Oct 8, 2015
- New York, United States
This established and growing concrete business has seen steady growth since they started in 2004. Their services include foundations and slabs. 70% of revenue comes from commercial projects with the remaining 30% coming from residential. Project revenue ranges from $30K to $1.5M working 6-8 projects...
Driveway Sealing Business #456511 posted Oct 24, 2016
- Connecticut, United States
This driveway sealing business founded in 1972 has an active client base of over 10,000 customers that seek their resealing services on an ongoing, recurring basis. All business is for the residential market. The business has five trucks, trained supervisors and seasonal staff. Existing property available...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.