The company is a supplier of sanitary stainless steel fittings, valves, flow control accessories and custom fabrications to distributors serving the food and beverage, bakery, dairy, cosmetic, chemical processing, and water filtration industries.
· Compound annual growth rate of 43.5% from 2011 to 2015
· Excellent reputation within the industry for the last seven years of business
· The company maintains a large network of over 200 distributors and OEMs, most of which have long-term relationships
· Outstanding customer service that contributes to a 100% retention rate
· Same day shipments are offered with every order
· Succession plan in place for retiring owners
· Growth in sales team to increase distributor reach
· Open a mid-west office to expand US operations west of the Mississippi River
· Stock products in metric units for European expansion
· Expand inventory to add products, sizes, pumps and various valves to create a full line, turn-key supplier
· Southeast, US
Market Currently Served
· The company sells products to distributors located throughout the United States and Canada, serving the bakery, beverage, dairy, food and cosmetic industries.
· The company leases seven warehouses in a small industrial park. The warehouses range in size from 2,000 to 10,000 sq. ft.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company is owned by two shareholders. The owners are seeking a full sale of the business to pursue retirement and have indicated that they can remain with the company for a transition period. A succession plan is in place for each shareholder.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
High Volume Specialty Metal Supply Company #449311 posted Jul 12, 2016
- United States
Established metal supply company providing metals, and special metal alloys to large companies across the US. Industries include aerospace, gun manufactures, and ship building. Two locations on the East Coast allow for a high volume of distribution nation wide.
Plumbing Supplies - WHSL Distribution #373531 posted Jan 29, 2015
- United States
Well established company provides a full line of plumbing wholesale supplies, pipe, valves and fittings for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Doing business in three southeastern states. Buy-Side Engagement – Buyer Pays Finder’s Fee At Closing.
￼Specialty Chemical Distributor with $2.5 Million #456187 posted Oct 19, 2016
- United States
The Company supplies a broad range of industrial chemicals to manufacturers and other end-users operating in a variety of industries. Markets include adhesives, coatings, inks, plastics, polymers and other diverse applications needing specialty chemicals. The Company represents a number of highly technical...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.