SBA Approved - Long Time, Profitable Niche Restaurant – Real Estate Available.
20 year award winning business at $495,000. A Qualified buyer may receive an SBA loan. This is a must see business! Stand along building on almost 1 acre of property available at $995,000. A fantastic opportunity to own real property and be your own landlord.
This full-service restaurant well known for its family/friendly atmosphere, great customer service and top-notch menu selections for Dine-in, Banquet, Carryout, and Catering. Voted six-time winner at a nationally recognized Cook-Off held annually, “Best of” and People’s Choice award winner. Approximately 58% of sales come from Dine-in, 20% through Catering, 17% from Carry out, and remaining from misc. product sales. Annual sales have exceeded $1.3 million with $169,000 annual cash flow.
Not only is this restaurant a local destination, there are many customers making this lunch and dinner establishment a stopping point midway from the Bay Area to Tahoe. The business has easy access and high visibility off a major freeway to a highly desirable neighborhood in the Sacramento Area.
The facility has been extremely well maintained and in great condition. Recent improvements have included custom-made tabletops and carpeting.
• Regional brand with increased marketing potential and strong buying power
• Newly updated website
• Free standing building with large parking lot with ample parking
• Type 41 liquor license included (beer/wine)
• Dine-in seating 140+, including 40 for banquet seating. Booths and community tables.
• Strong catering business with lots of room for growth
• 2 walk in fridge/1 freezer, 2 6-burner gas ranges, catering van/equipment. Full equipment list available.
• 2 owners working combined 40 hours/week
• Open M-Th 11am to 9pm, Fri/Sat 11am to 10pm, Sun 11am to 830pm.
• Themed decor must see! No details left untouched.
• Fully staffed with tenured employees requiring minimal management.
Owners created excellent systems and procedures leading to success over 20 years and ready to turn over to new owner(s) with a passion for marketing to it take to the next level. Social media marketing would have a huge positive impact on this business and the systems are in place.
Please reply with a description of your business background, the type and size of business you seek to acquire, when you plan to purchase a business, your investment capability, and your interest in this business.
Asking Price $495,000
You May Also Like
Restaurant - Turn Key Priced to Sell #407939 posted May 25, 2016
- Sacramento, California, United States
This restaurant is laid out perfectly for a breakfast and lunch or full dinner restaurant, maybe even a sports bar as it used to be a Lyon's. It is very spacious in front and back, it is fully turn-key and ready to go for the new owner. Rent is attractive and it is close to the freeway at Watt Ave....
Rosville Franchise Pizza #410189 posted Jun 23, 2016
- Roseville, California, United States
5% Royalties. $5,000 Franchise Transfer Fee, Owner To Buyer. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Rent $ 3,511.59 Plus Nnn $1086.54. Furniture, Fixtures And Equipment Included. Wholesale Inventory Included $5,000.00 ABC, None Hours M-S 11 Am-9 Pm, S 12 Pm-8Pm No Employees, Owner Operator Established 2011 Busy Shopping...
Asset Sale Tutti Frutti Franchise Contra Costa #364452 posted Sep 3, 2014
- Berkeley, California, United States
Located in San Francisco bay area. Fantastic location in a very beautiful city. Nice & busy shopping center. Directly adjacent to Starbucks coffee. Currently 100% absentee ownership. Has six yogurt machine in store. Monthly rent is $2,900 with three years remaining. Average monthly sale about...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.