SERVPRO Disaster Restoration Franchise for Sale in Metro Memphis, TN
This SERVPRO has been established in the Memphis area since 2001. Purchasing this franchise, the buyer would gain a great opportunity to own and build a tangible asset. The foundation of solid revenue and cash flow income has already been laid for this efficiently-run franchise. In addition, there remains plenty of market growth opportunities for the new owner to expand and increase revenues. Buying into the SERVPRO franchise system, one will benefit from becoming a part of a privately-owned Industry Leader in the Restoration Services Industry. SERVPRO is made up of over 1,700 Franchises providing Commercial-Residential-Storm-Major Event Restoration and Reconstruction Services. This franchise is on the SERVPRO National Accounts program which provides job leads from National and Local Insurance Companies. SERVPRO is on Forbes Magazine 2015 #5 top franchise list, Entrepreneur Magazine's 2015 #7 Top Rated Franchise Opportunity list, and is #1 for Brand Recognition in their industry. Owning a SERVPRO franchise is a recession resistant growth opportunity. Professional training and seller transition support is available for the new owner.
• #4 in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 for 2015, SERVPRO is consistently in the Top 10 of all franchises and #1 in the cleanup and restoration category.
• More than 1,700 independent franchises in 48 States make SERVPRO the largest fire and water cleanup and restoration company in the country.
• This national footprint helps yield national account agreements with major insurance carriers and commercial clients alike. Through local marketing efforts, our associates are able to leverage the power of this national presence.
• SERVPRO's training is second to none, providing step-by-step training, processes and accountability to provide its associates the best opportunity for success when paired with their own efforts.
• Technology-enabled systems help capture revenue in storm events and provide an "always-on" view into the operation your business from any web-enabled computer or device.
• With an aggressive push into the commercial large loss market, SERVPRO is poised to continue its impressive growth trajectory.
Asking Price $420,000
You May Also Like
Grand Rapids- "Green" Junk Removal /Recycling Co. #389311 posted Sep 4, 2015
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
This junk removal and recycling business is geared toward clients that are: B2C (business to consumer), B2B (business) and B2G (government). We are the “greenest” company in the junk removal industry recycling approximately 65% of all items removed from job sites. Recycling vendors remove the recyclables...
One-Man Disposal Route 3 Days/Week Earns $100k #455934 posted Oct 15, 2016
- Tennessee, United States
Highly efficient, owner-operated residential disposal route operates in three Middle Tennessee counties. Known for service excellence at a fair price, the business is Cash Flowing more than $100,000 (serving 600 plus customers just 3 days a week) and is projected to rise to more than $115,000 in 2017. FF&E...
Restoration Remediation Services Business #265272 posted Oct 21, 2011
- Alabama, United States
A very profitable Fire, Smoke, & Water damage restoration/remediation company for sale servicing both residential and commercial customers. Owned since 1972. Revenue growth each year. Contractor Connection awarded this company #1 status in the Southern District (6 states). Bank Has Prequalified A Loan...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.