South Florida-based residential sitework and underground utility contractor servicing general contractors and home owners.
· High barriers to entry due to high capital investments required related to machinery and manpower
· 95% of sales are based on repeat business
· Compound annual growth rate in gross profit of 52.7% from 2013 through 2015
· Recognized sitework contractor in current market, holding a high percentage of the market
· Strong and long-standing relationships with suppliers and clients
· Over 20 years experience in the industry and family owned and operated business practices highlight exceptional reputation
· Valuable inventory of fixed assets; approximately $1.1M
· Insured and licensed
· Broaden technology
· Form partnerships to expand services
· Expand geographic footprint
· Further develop website and marketing techniques
· Promote resale of materials
· Encourage equipment sales
· South Florida
Market Currently Served
· Two locations where operations are carried out; approximately three acres of land for field operations and a 2,400 sq. ft. office space used
for administrative duties. Lease and purchase options can be discussed with potential buyers in the event of a proposed sale.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· One owner, looking to exit the business in order to pursue retirement and other personal interests. The owner is excited to remain with the company after the sale for a reasonable amount of time to ensure the company's smooth transition into new ownership. The timeframe can be discussed depending on strategic fit.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Trenchless Technology, Underground Utility #455174 posted Oct 4, 2016
- Florida, United States
- Available On Request
The company provides trenchless technology and general contracting services throughout Central Florida and specializes in inspection, repair and maintenance of underground storm and wastewater collection systems. The company also offers general contracting services for the maintenance of stormwater...
Site - Utility Contractor over 1.6MM in Cash Flow #456072 posted Oct 18, 2016
- Florida, United States
This opportunity is an Underground Utility/Site Contractor that has been operating for over 18 years. The company has the ability to handle numerous projects including: site demolition and clearing, paving, storm drainage, site utilities, trucking, concrete curb and gutter, soil stabilization, erosion...
Mechanical Contractor – Water Treatment Facilities #409000 posted Jun 9, 2016
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This Company designs, builds and maintains water treatment infrastructures and facilities across the Eastern United States. Their ability to problem solve and provide efficient solutions to complex water management projects makes them one of the most sought after Industrial Mechanical Contractors...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.