The company engineers, installs and maintains residential and commercial grid-tied solar photovoltaic (PV) systems in the Southwest. Residential installations generated approximately 85% of revenue in 2014 and most of the revenue in 2015. As of Q1 2016, the company is working closely with several government and commercial sites to design projects for them.
· Turnkey service delivered through automated processes
· As of Q1 2016, work in progress revenues represent $350K estimated to be recognized by the end of the year
· Currently negotiating expansion project with existing customer which is estimated to generate $10M of revenue
· Outpacing closest competition by 80%
· Installation time is 1-3 days
· Reputation of professionalism in the area; large address book of commercial relationships
· Dedicated team in place
· Brand recognition through quality installations and simplicity of offerings
· Enter a nearby market with 5X the potential of the existing market
· Adding two experienced sales staff with a commercial focus can increase sales by 100%
· Continue to increase residential sales
· Position to raise prices
Market Currently Served
Performs the majority of solar installations in their geographic area
The company operates from 3,000 sq. ft. facility that is leased from an unrelated third party. A competitive lease agreement is in place.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Four shareholders in total. Two are looking to exit the business to pursue other interests and are open to remaining with the company for a transition period. Two others recognize the growth potential in the commercial market and would like to transition with the company under new ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Installer/Fabricator of Comm Building Glass/Panel #453674 posted Sep 12, 2016
- United States
- Between $7,500,000 and $10,000,000
The Company is a New-England-based architectural designer, fabricator, and installer of contract structural glass systems. Unlike most of its competition, the Company functions not only as a custom fabricator and installer of aluminum systems but also as a dealer for select manufacturers. This hybrid...
Full-Service Marina Engineering and Installation #452822 posted Aug 30, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
A specialist in the engineering, design, and installation of ancillary services for marinas worldwide. The firm offers custom design and installation of water, electric, sewer, fuel, and fire protection systems for both the new construction and refurbishment of marinas. Key Aspects · Compound annual...
Solar Business #408869 posted Jun 7, 2016
- United States
Want to own your own solar business at a fraction of the cost? This is your opportunity. Offer homeowners free $0 down solar and a large reduction in their monthly electric costs. There is nothing to sell. Position yourself in what is the greatest shift of wealth this generation has known.
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.