The company engineers, installs and maintains residential and commercial grid-tied solar photovoltaic (PV) systems in the Southwest. Residential installations generated approximately 85% of revenue in 2014 and most of the revenue in 2015. As of Q1 2016, the company is working closely with several government and commercial sites to design projects for them.
· Turnkey service delivered through automated processes
· As of Q1 2016, work in progress revenues represent $350K estimated to be recognized by the end of the year
· Currently negotiating expansion project with existing customer which is estimated to generate $10M of revenue
· Outpacing closest competition by 80%
· Installation time is 1-3 days
· Reputation of professionalism in the area; large address book of commercial relationships
· Dedicated team in place
· Brand recognition through quality installations and simplicity of offerings
· Enter a nearby market with 5X the potential of the existing market
· Adding two experienced sales staff with a commercial focus can increase sales by 100%
· Continue to increase residential sales
· Position to raise prices
Market Currently Served
Performs the majority of solar installations in their geographic area
The company operates from 3,000 sq. ft. facility that is leased from an unrelated third party. A competitive lease agreement is in place.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
Three shareholders in total. Two are looking to exit the business to pursue other interests and are open to remaining with the company for a transition period. The other recognizes the growth potential in the
commercial market and would like to transition with the company under new ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Installer/Fabricator of Comm Building Glass/Panel #453674 posted Sep 12, 2016
- United States
- Between $7,500,000 and $10,000,000
The Company is a New-England-based architectural designer, fabricator, and installer of contract structural glass systems. Unlike most of its competition, the Company functions not only as a custom fabricator and installer of aluminum systems but also as a dealer for select manufacturers. This hybrid...
Versatile, Turn-Key Architectural Glass Leader #448908 posted Jul 6, 2016
- United States
- Between $10,000,000 and $15,000,000
A trusted source for custom glass design and installation for a wide variety of industries. Areas of expertise include in-house custom fabrication of storefront entrances, curtain wall, custom composite systems, and retrofit applications.
Engineering & Construction Company with Long-Term #408424 posted Jun 2, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Operating for over 18 years, the company has earned its exceptional reputation as an innovative engineering and construction group. The company has secured several long-term contracts with government and military institutions. For 2015, the company's revenue was comprised of 71% construction services...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.