This sports novelty item distributor handles over 30,000 products which they receive from over 70 different manufacturers. Established in 1990, this Omaha based company distributes items such as mini football helmets, team mugs, and team pennants to over 800 small businesses coast to coast. Over 95% of business is done Business to Business with the remaining 5% being sales directly to customers. No customer or client is over 5% of total business, representing great diversity in sales.
The current owner desires to retire within the next year and is selling the company he has built from the ground up. The business has expanded to include a second location which allows the business to cut down on shipping costs. Both locations have warehouses and are fully staffed with management and employees who pack and ship orders. The current owner is only responsible for purchasing inventory and overseeing general business operations.
At the proposed purchase price, a Buyer could expect a 165% Return on Initial investment in the first year. This is a Net Operating Income (Profit) of $339,098 after payment of debt services. This business still has room to grow as the current owner sees opportunities to expand business by distributing to more Grocery and Convenience Stores.
Asking Price $4,100,000
You May Also Like
Niche Commercial Route With Sale Business for Sale #405701 posted Apr 23, 2016
- Nebraska, United States
Growing niche commercial route with sales and service that is for sale in the Omaha, NE. This business sells commercial equipment to businesses in a certain market segment and is on schedule to cash flow well over $200k this year. The company also services and repairs the equipment as needed. This...
Apparel Manufacturer/Wholesaler/eCommerce Retailer #453901 posted Sep 14, 2016
- United States
- Less than $100,000
A well-established Women’s apparel manufacturer, wholesaler, ecommerce retailer, with a showroom in New York City fashion district. Solid factory relationships with factories and buyers. The brand is carried in major chain stores and boutiques across the U.S., and have presence in national and international...
Personal Lubricant Product Sales & Distribution #453478 posted Sep 9, 2016
- United States
Personal lubricant product distribution business asset sale! This is at the threshold of being launched into major expansion and poised for the right Buyer to take over. Perfect as a start up type business or an acquisition! Minimal experience needed, as the product sells itself! Product is a perfect...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.