Supplier of used metrology and testing equipment.
Asking Price £ 695,000
Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for the assets and goodwill of one of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
The business has the following key attributes:
• One of the UK’s leading suppliers of used metrology and testing equipment.
• Sales, repair, re-conditioning, refurbishment and calibration.
• High percentage of sales via Internet.
• Stock levels in the region of £2m retail.
• Strong network of blue chip contacts to supply on-going product.
• Significant margins available for re-conditioning individual pieces.
• Wide-ranging customer base – every engineering company or workshop in the UK.
• Particular presence in the high precision engineering sector – Formula One motor racing, defence and aerospace.
• Over twenty years of successful trading.
• Substantial potential for growth and market expansion.
• Easily transportable, profitable business.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolt on for a company already operating on the metrology sector.
• An excellent opportunity for any buyer – preferably with an engineering background to establish a foothold in the metrology sector.
Asking Price $881,041
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.27
You May Also Like
Medical Equipment Supplies #451953 posted Aug 18, 2016
- United Kingdom
- $367,628 (£290,000 GBP)
Medical Equipment Supplies. Diagnostic medical equipment for medical professionals. Ref. IR015 Location : South West Asking Price : £290,000 This busy and profitable specialist medical supplies company was founded more than 10 years ago and the vendor has been an investor and owner almost since...
Health and Safety Consultancy #386891 posted Aug 1, 2015
- United Kingdom
- $158,460 (£125,000 GBP)
Health and Safety Consultancy. Ref.CC174. Location M25/London area – but must be re-located Asking Price £ 125,000 Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a Health and Safety Consultancy. Key strengths: The business has the following key...
Gas Detection & Respiratory Protection #449709 posted Jul 18, 2016
- Available On Request
Experts in gas detection and respiratory protection: gas detectors, gas masks, self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), powered air assisted respirators.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.