Several of the leading financial institutions are integrating Swedish structures into their Wealth Management portfolios. Within our system, we offer a full service turn-key system including online banking software, registration as a regulated Trust Management Company (similar to Fund Manager in Luxembourg), and a BIC registrations.
What assets can you manage with the Swedish (Trust) Financial structure:
Assets can include but are not limited to:
• Cash Deposits (No Currency Restrictions)
• Stocks and Bonds: As a European company, accept Euroclear, Clearstream, Crest
• Mutual Funds
• Hedge Funds
• Any type of Securities
• Precious Metals
• Real Estate
• Investments in General
Our package includes:
• Company Registration Certificates in Swedish and English
• Company Documents Notarized and Certified with Apostille
• English Translation of the law regulating Swedish Partnerships
• Registration as Trust Manager in accordance with the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act of 2009 (AML Compliance)
• AML/KYC (Know Your Client) Compliance Guide and Regulations
• Introduction to Worldclear for payment clearing
• Trust Deed Templates for the Creation of Trust Accounts
• BIC Identifier Code Registered on SWIFT®
• EBANQ® Online Banking System
The Trust Company is structured as a Limited Partnership and registered as a Regulated Service Provider in accordance with the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act (Law 62:2009). Our Trust Companies come complete with Certificates of Registration evidencing compliance with this Act. All documentation is provided in Swedish and English with Apostille legalization. The Trust Company can manage any type of asset held in Trust for any number of clients (individuals or legal entities) resident anywhere in the world. The Trust Company must have a minimum of one partner with unlimited liability, and a minimum of one partner with liability limited to the investment in the company. There are no minimum or maximum amounts for investment by limited partners. The partners can be physical individuals or legal entities of any nationality and resident anywhere in the world.
Swedish Trust Company Summary
Minimum amount of partners/founders: 2
Qualification requirements: none
Minimum paid up capital: none
Annual Renewal Fee: none
Timeframe for new formation: 2-3 weeks
Shelf entities available: Yes
Uses for Swedish Financial Institutions (Trust Company)
- Open sub-accounts for retail and institutional depositors like a Bank as "self-directed Trust accounts"
- Manage the wealth of the depositors as a Trust Manager into investments
- Receive client assets such as Bonds, Stock, Commodities, and issue a "Certificate of Trust and Beneficial Ownership" held in Safe Keeping as a Safe Keeping Receipt
- Send Swift messages on behalf of your Trust through top 25 Banking institutions, as a European Based Financial Institution
- Clear into deposit clients Bonds and Securities registered on Euroclear, VP, Clearstream
- Clear client Stock
- Set-up a trading account as a trust, enabling self-directed online investment through your own online stock brokerage software linked with one of our existing interbroker systems, or manage the trades on their behalf as a Trust
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Cash Financing for Project Is Available #453212 posted Sep 6, 2016
- Over $20,000,000
I am interested in a direct private investment partnership with you in funding project(s) with high ROI under your management and supervision. Consequently, you are free to discuss with me any investment financing opportunities in your area of interest that would be feasible for partnership.
EU Registered Investment Management Club #392924 posted Oct 27, 2015
- Available On Request
Under regulations newly accepted we can provide a Spanish Investment Management company who can manage up to 600,000 euro as an "investment club" of which we can manage to build as many clubs are required for your capital raising efforts. This investment club, allows for raising capital through-out...
Swedish Regulated Trust Management Firm #392913 posted Oct 27, 2015
- Available On Request
We have the incorporated company, with existing license for management of funds as a trust management firm. More information can be found at www.swedish-trust.com on how Swedish Trusts work. The current existing firm comes with the license, the Bank software, Bank account clearing and settlement,...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.