Swedish Trust Company registered in 2009 available for immediate acquisition, complete with:
- Company Registration Certificates in Swedish and English
- Company Documents Notarized and Certified with Apostille
- English Translation of the law regulating Swedish Partnerships
- Registration as Trust Management Company (Trustee) in accordance with the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act of 2009
- AML/KYC (Know Your Client) Compliance Guide and Regulations
- Introduction to Worldclear for payment clearing
- Trust Deed Templates for the Creation of Trust Accounts
- BIC Registration
- EBANQ Online Banking Software
There are no limitations on the type of assets that can be placed under management by a Trust Company. Assets can include but are not limited to:
- Cash Deposits (No Currency Restrictions)
- Mutual Funds
- Hedge Funds
- Any type of Securities
- Precious Metals
- Real Estate
- Investments in General
Asking Price Less than $100,000
Sales Operating at Breakeven
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
All-Inclusive Solution - EU Payment Institution #407220 posted May 15, 2016
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
We have developed all-inclusive offering for successful start-up of your own payment services provider, that can compete for substantial market share. What our solution includes? - licensed EU small payment institution with further upgrade to authorized payment institution license - hiring of...
UK Registered & EU Authorised Payment Institution #409647 posted Jun 17, 2016
- London, England, United Kingdom
- $183,692 (£150,000 GBP)
We have for sale a UK registered FCA authorised and fully regulated Payment Institution (money transmitter and foreign exchange business). The company is fully EU authorised and currently passported to 24 member states. The Company was set up in 2013 but has not traded previously. It has all licenses...
Formation of Swiss Asset Management Company #455264 posted Oct 5, 2016
- Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- $55,449 (CHF55,000 CHF)
Formation of Swiss Asset Management Company (and Fiduciary) with full para-banking ability. Total cost: CHF 75,000 Included deliverables, all paid in full for one (1) year: • Swiss resident director/compliance director • advisory fees • our legal costs • notary costs • incorporation costs • licensing/membership...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.