Swiss Asset Management Company.
• Price: CHF 165,000
• Domicile: Zug
• Incorporated: 1988 (28 years old)
• Bank Account: UBS Bank
Included with sale:
• Swiss resident director/Compliance Director: The required Swiss Resident Director/Compliance Director is provided and the base responsibility fee already paid in advance for a year.
• Custodian Bank: UBS Bank
• Website: Included
• Physical address use of facilities: Use of conference room in Zug for your use free of charge
• Ongoing yearly base costs: The ongoing yearly base costs after year one are approximately CHF 15,000 per year. This includes the FINMA SRO licensing fees, compliance officer base fee, required Swiss director base fee and registered physical address.
• Closing timeline: Approximately 4 weeks
• Corporate documents: Perfect order, has been dormant
• AUM: 0 (shell)
• Liabilities: None
• Lawsuits: None
• Securities regulatory actions or investigations: None
Allowable activities of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary company:
• Manage assets on behalf of customers (discretionary or non-discretionary basis);
• Accept or hold on deposit assets belonging to others and assist in the investment or transfer of such assets;
• Trade in securities (stocks and shares and value rights) as well as their derivatives, banknotes and coins, money market instruments, precious metals, commodities;
• Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers
• Carry out credit transactions (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
• Provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by carrying out electronic transfers on behalf of other persons, or who issue or manage means of payment such as credit cards and travellers’ cheques;
• Make investments as investment advisers;
• Hold securities on deposit or manage securities;
• Provides bank account signatory services for clients world wide
• Open bank/investment accounts for clients at banks without the need for a bank reference letter;
• Open numbered bank & investment accounts for clients at select Swiss and Liechtenstein banks;
Key Features of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company
• Discretionary Fund Management (DFM) capability?: Yes
• Foreign Ownership: Allowed
• Foreign Directors: Allowed
• Clearing: International clearing capability
• Regulatory regime: Switzerland’s regulatory regime is far more relaxed, flexible and less demanding than that in the US, UK/EU.
• Low on-going costs: The on-going operational costs are a fraction of those for a US, UK or other EU regulated firm
• Net Capital requirement: NO net capital requirement
• Privacy: Swiss AGs offer shareholder anonymity
• The Swiss director, which we provide, can act as the bank account signatory, if needed.
• Representative registration process: Switzerland does not have individual registration or licensing requirements. No special advisor or client manager licenses or registration required.
• Prestige Highly prestigious public profile—Switzerland’s reputation in financial services is unsurpassed. Access to the most prestigious private banks in Switzerland.
• Credibility: A Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary Company will give you the highest level of credibility possible.
Asking Price $153,569
Converted From CHF
Exchange Rate $0.99
You May Also Like
Swiss Asset Management Business for Sale #454624 posted Sep 26, 2016
- Zug, Zug, Switzerland
- $123,846 (CHF125,000 CHF)
Swiss Asset Management Company for Sale. • Price: CHF 128,000 • Domicile: Zug (lowest corporate tax in Switzerland) • Incorporated: 2003 (13 years old) Allowable activities of a Swiss Asset Management & Fiduciary company (not a comprehensive list): • Manage assets on behalf of customers (discretionary...
Licensed Swiss Financial Services Firm For Sale #456362 posted Oct 21, 2016
- Zurich, Switzerland
- $322,000 (CHF325,000 CHF)
Industry: Financial Services, brokerage, corporate finance, capital markets. Type of Company: Swiss Aktiengesellschaft (AG). Year of Incorporation 2011. Approximate age of company 5 years old Type of shares BEARER SHARES (Bearer shares are highly sought after) License: Has existing license/certificate...
London-Based FCA Regulated Investment Bank #454264 posted Sep 20, 2016
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Available On Request
A London-based FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) Regulated Investment Bank is now for sale. The firm has established a strong brand with a good track record. The FCA license could be upgraded to any possible level required by the buyer, assuming any potential additional compliance, operational or capital...