Formation of Swiss Asset Management & Trust with full range of para-banking capabilities. Set up price $45 000, time frame 1 month.
Swiss Asset Management & Trust allows to perform most of banking operations without actually owning a banking license:
- Open and hold deposits for individual and legal entities
- Operate credit activities (lines of credit, consumer & mortgage loans, trade financing or finance leasing)
- Provide advisory, discretionary or managed asset management services for private, corporate and/or institutional clients. Place investments for clients as investment advisers;
- Open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for clients.
- Trade in securities, bank notes and coins, money market instruments, foreign currencies, precious metals, commodities as well as their derivatives;
- Provide corporate finance and capital market services to clients worldwide;
- Provide monetary transaction services on behalf of third parties or issue or administer payment instruments such as credit cards and travellers cheques;
- Provide bank account signatory services for clients world wide;
- Open bank/investment accounts, including numbered, for clients at banks without the need for a bank reference letter;
- white label Visa/MasterCards
Included in price:
- required by Swiss law personnel, i.e. SRO/FINMA required Swiss Director-nominee,
- SRO Compliance Officer,
- Swiss Bank account, custodian bank,
- registered address, Swiss phone and fax numbers.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.