Three Long-Standing Major Premium Brand Ice Cream Shops In Manhattan, Run As One Business.
Located in premier neighborhoods across the city, these shops are strategically located to ensure coverage throughout Manhattan.
(and even the outer boroughs and parts of New Jersey, for deliveries).
All shops are located in high traffic areas, make deliveries, sell cakes and offer corporate and private catering.
This Is The Major International Ice Cream Brand.
The company was founded in the Bronx in 1961.
The brand is known for using the highest quality, natural ingredients to make premium ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet.
The 3 shops are owned as a collective business by two partners who are moving out of the state.
All three shops have been operating profitably during the current owners’tenure.
This is due to both top line growth through marketing, excellent customer service, and multiples lines of business and customer segments,
as well as managing costs effectively through inventory control, seasonal staffing, controlling food costs and spending marketing dollars wisely.
Revenue growth has come through expanding multiple lines of business: cakes, sundae parties, catering and walk-in, as well as growing the customer segments.
The customer segments include private individuals, weddings, corporations, children’s party venues, K-12 schools, universities & property management companies.
The shops have a unified marketing and brand strategy with the following elements:
• State-of-the-art, professionally designed website that was rebuilt and optimized for mobile in 2015
• Easy to navigate with information readily accessible on all three shops
• Extensive online cake gallery with over 150 designs
• Online cake ordering to be implemented in 2016
• Online sundae party ordering to be implemented in 2017
• Year-round advertising using well-written ads (both text and images in various sizes)
• Highly targeted ads using zip codes
• Consistently in the top 1 or 2 positions; 1% CTR
• Monthly email newsletter that reaches 10,000 people
• Template built for mobile in 2016
• Integration with FaceBook advertising to be done in 2016
Seamless and GrubHub
• Full menu available on the dominant online food ordering and delivery service in the city since 2013
Asking Price $1,195,000
You May Also Like
Profitable Yogurt Cafe #457357 posted Nov 4, 2016
- Passaic County, New Jersey, United States
Profitable Yogurt Café business which is the most exciting franchise opportunity in self-serve frozen yogurt and now is your chance to get in on the ground floor of this exciting, booming business and own a profitable fast food franchise. The business has a gross income of $358,156 and a 2015 net yearly...
Reinvigorated Yogurt Business: Turnkey Growth #407873 posted May 25, 2016
- New Jersey, United States
Reinvigorated Yogurt Business: See the new vision of the way the yogurt industry is going. In the Northeast, seasonality has hindered the growth for yogurt shops, but an innovative owner of an award winning shop in Bergen County has decided to buck that trend and think outside the box. Take advantage...
Ice Cream Business Two Locations in Suffolk County #407935 posted May 25, 2016
- Suffolk County, New York, United States
This iconic ice cream store with two locations has been serving and delighting loyal and repeat customers for over 30 years. On weekends all season long lines form out the door for the many homemade flavors of ice cream plus other dessert treats and cold beverages. All of the ice cream is made on the...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.