Own your own business and enjoy all that mountain life has to offer with this turn-key, multi-disciplinary naturopathic practice nestled in the foothills of the Cascades. With more than 1600 dedicated patients and an emphasis on women’s health, pediatrics, and pain relief, this is currently the only primary care practice taking new patients within 8 miles.
Practice grosses average $250-275K yearly over past 4 years with 1-2 docs, averaging 20-25 hours patient care each week. Current ND owner is willing to stay on to transition for a short period of time after closing.
• Ten-year old business averaging 6-8 new patients/wk for the past 2 years
• Excellent location with great visibility and advertising space on a major highway
• Primarily insurance-based practice
• Clinic qualifies for many grants due to rural location and acceptance of Medicaid.
• All furniture, most medical equipment, computers and dispensary worth $15K wholesale included, total value of over $21K
• Three treatment rooms, two bathrooms and a break room make it easy to expand the practice
• Live in 2-bdr apartment above clinic, or reduce overhead significantly by renting it out
Serious inquiries only.
Asking Price Between $30,000 and $45,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.