Have a company maker potential well available.
Some of the highlights include
1. Located on the west side of the prolific poplar dome,montana-poplar montana
2. 214 acres -50 feet of closure identified by 3d seismic - up dip to show well
3. Estimated reserves 1.3 mm barrels - with potential of up to 3mm barrels from
a 7750 ft conventional well bore. 22 to 1 potential including lease costs,g&g and acreage.
4. Multiple targets in one well bore.
5. $600,000 for acreage,g&g(3d)
6. $1,098,000 drilling testing and completion to the tanks (afe available)
7. Terms 12.50% wi carried to the tanks on first two wells( likely only one well would be needed)
8. Smaller pieces are avilable starting from 10% wi - $166,698.
If your looking for a prospect with big upside and excellent control and science this could be it.
Call and e mail me to discuss this prolific prospect.
Oil and gas exploration is considered high risk and can result in 100% loss of capital.
This project is for oil and gas exploration companies and industry players that understand the risks and rewards of oil and gas exploration.
Asking Price $166,698
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Huge Acreage Position 7750 Ft Wells -Big Reserves #454791 posted Sep 28, 2016
- Poplar, Montana, United States
Have a big potential legacy overriding royalty interest available. Highlights include: 1. Located on West side of the prolific poplar dome Montana. Murphy Oil (NYSE LISTED) discovered this prolific dome in the early 1950s. More than 60 years ago. The Westside never had 3D Seisimic Run until about...
Are You a Mineral Buyer? Take a Look at This! #453246 posted Sep 7, 2016
- Montana, United States
- Between $100,000 and $500,000
I am representing a seller that has 53.335 NMA in a prolific area where a conventional exploration program will start drilling shortly. The acreage is located on the west side of the prolific Poplar Dome in Eastern Montana that Murphy Oil discovered in the early 1950s. There are wells still producing...
3MM BBLS - 7750 Ft Shallow - Best EURS on Earth #453240 posted Sep 7, 2016
- Montana, United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Have a huge potential prospect in Eastern Montana with 3D and Good Control. Some of the largest EUR wells in the USA have been drilled in the Prolific Nisku formation. Located on the Prolific West Poplar Dome near Poplar, Montana that has been producing since 1952. Some of the highlights include: 1....
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.