Description

With Profits Up nearly 30%, this successful business is a fully functional vehicle repair shop, specializing in transmissions. A transmission can be a tricky fix, and everyone has problems with it eventually. Lucky for this Texas town they have a reliable place to go when they need someone to revive a transmission, a clutch, and even open differentials. If they can't get it up a running again, they can find the best parts and replace it in short time. This shop caters to all makes and models including diesel vehicles, automatic and manual transmissions. General auto repair and maintenance is also provided by the shop, and the skilled in shop technicians are efficient and precise with their work. This is one of the reasons this business had built such a high reputation for excellent workmanship and accommodating customer service.

What began as a small shop in 1982 soon became the full service transmission repair shop with the right equipment and the proper skill to perform all kinds of transmission repairs on all kinds of vehicles. The current owner has been with the business from the start, guiding it in hands on and absentee fashions through years of success. Even through low points in the economy in the area, these services are always valued and the company has kept a good business flow. 85% of the primary business activities are related to transmission, clutch and differential repair, and the remaining 15% are general automotive repair projects. The current owner has reached the age of retirement and hopes to sell the business to a qualified buyer with the drive to continue this company's success. For more information on this listing, please contact our offices today!

The facilities are located on a 20,000 sq ft lot and include 3 buildings equaling about 2400 sq ft. The business started with one building in 1982 and in 1993 the two other buildings were added. There is still plenty of room for growth and expansion in the property situated right off of a main highway with clear visibility from passersby. The business is not relocatable, and the facilities are included in the asking price. More details on the facilities can be obtained upon further inquiry.

All equipment and inventory is included in the sale. More details are available upon further inquiry.

Posted Jan 8, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.