The company provides trenchless technology and general contracting services throughout Central Florida and specializes in inspection, repair and maintenance of underground storm and wastewater collection systems.
The company also offers general contracting services for the maintenance of stormwater ditches, manhole repair, sidewalk maintenance and replacement, traffic control systems and patterned paving crosswalk repair and maintenance. Over its 35 years in operation, the company has established favorable brand recognition and formed long-lasting relationships with both public and private entities.
· $22.9M contract backlog over the next five years with several municipalities
· Revenue of $3.9M through June 30, 2016
· Offers full suite of services including pipe cleaning, video inspection, smoke testing, manhole lining and repair, structural repairs, chemical grouting, and sidewalk, curb, and asphalt repair
· Revenues grew at a 29.3% CAGR from 2012 to 2015
· $3.5M in fixed assets, which will support future revenues and continued growth
· State-of-the art, customized pipe cleaning trucks and pipeline video inspection equipment
· The company owns and operates out of a 5,200 sq. ft. facility that has ample room for expansion. The owner is open to including the real estate in the sale or leasing it depending on strategic fit.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The owner is seeking a full exit in order to retire and move back to Europe to be closer to his family. An Operations Director has been hired to manage the daily activities of the business. The owner is available to remain on following the sale of the business for up to one year to facilitate a seamless transition and provide ongoing consultancy support if required.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Sitework & Underground Utilities Service Provider #409395 posted Jun 14, 2016
- Florida, United States
- Available On Request
South Florida-based residential sitework and underground utility contractor servicing general contractors and home owners. Key Aspects · High barriers to entry due to high capital investments required related to machinery and manpower · 95% of sales are based on repeat business · Compound annual...
Site - Utility Contractor over 1.6MM in Cash Flow #456072 posted Oct 18, 2016
- Florida, United States
This opportunity is an Underground Utility/Site Contractor that has been operating for over 18 years. The company has the ability to handle numerous projects including: site demolition and clearing, paving, storm drainage, site utilities, trucking, concrete curb and gutter, soil stabilization, erosion...
Mechanical Contractor – Water Treatment Facilities #409000 posted Jun 9, 2016
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This Company designs, builds and maintains water treatment infrastructures and facilities across the Eastern United States. Their ability to problem solve and provide efficient solutions to complex water management projects makes them one of the most sought after Industrial Mechanical Contractors...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.