As Southeastern New Mexico shows signs of roaring back, now is the time to take advantage of this turnkey business opportunity in Hobbs. Lea County was just named New Mexico’s top county for economic expansion and local investment, the Permian Basin is posting double-digit increases, and the area is experiencing a business growth rate of 8.5%.
This 286-seat full-service restaurant and bar has established a winning formula with its popular menu, high-quality food, and family-friendly ambiance. A giant projection screen and 19 large screens make sure that there’s no bad seat in the house. Equipped with a dance floor, portable stage and sound system, the 8789 SF venue is one of the few options for live music and dancing in the area. A top notch management team and fully staffed operation make this an attractive absentee-owner opportunity. If an owner/operator does take over, expect income your income to increase substantially.
• Lea County has a business growth of 8.5%, $84 M in GDP growth, and a new building permit issuance of 16.8%.
• Direct frontage on major commercial highway
• The opportunity to purchase the real property associated with the business
• Across the street from Hobbs’ new $63.5 M recreational facility
• Full New Mexico liquor license permitted for Sunday Sales ($350,000 value)
• Complete structural remodel and $156,526-worth of leasehold improvements
• 240 SF walk-in beer cooler that provides the bar with a direct-draw system
• Giant projection screen, 19 large-screen TVs, photo wall murals, and sports memorabilia
• Eye-catching branding and signage
Asking Price $675,000
You May Also Like
Classic Small Town Hamburger Restaurant #409422 posted Jun 14, 2016
- New Mexico, United States
Over forty years experience, name recognition and consistent sales makes this business a goldmine for any driven entrepreneur. The current owner purchased this local gem in 1984 after already working there for ten years. This establishment offers a variety of foods including hot dogs, burritos, shakes...
Successful Turn-key Restaurant/Cafe in Nob Hill #410125 posted Jun 22, 2016
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This Nob Hill restaurant/cafe is an attractive acquisition for an entrepreneur with a passion for providing great food in a relaxed and comfortable environment. The area around the restaurant is a high traffic area and has continued growth; a buyer who continues emphasis on marketing and cost controls...
Upscale Restaurant & Wine Bar in Downtown Santa Fe #410354 posted Jun 25, 2016
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Bring your food concept to this prominent downtown 98-seat restaurant and take advantage of Santa Fe’s busy summer tourist season. The landscaped patio and outdoor bar have made it a popular summertime venue. A $40,000 remodel has resulted in an intimate, elegant interior with year-round appeal. Operating...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.