Very Profitable Independent Tyre Business-Commercial/Trade and Retail.
Location : West Yorkshire
Asking Price : £250,000
This very highly regarded and well established company has been successfully trading in the area for over 20 years and specialises in the supply and fitting of, in the main commercial tyres, to customers within a 15 -20 miles radius of its location. The company fits tyres to commercial vehicles, trucks, tractors, heavy plant (earthmovers etc.), vans and also cars. Approximately 70% of revenues are generated from commercial sales, the remaining 30% being generated from car tyre retail sales. The company can fit at its own centrally located depot as well as providing a mobile fitting and emergency service, whether it be on site or roadside. Approximately 35% of the work is carried out off site.
This independent company has a very impressive track record and experience of working with most types of commercial vehicle. It also has excellent supply relationships in place with leading tyre manufacturers/suppliers which ensures it has access to the right tyres. It is also very competitive in the market such is its buying power.
Full range of services include:
24/7 Mobile fitting Puncture Repair
Fleet Inspections Vulcanised Repair
Re-grooving Nationwide service point for ITDN, Truckpoint and Tyrenet
The core of the business comes from its bank of some 150+ regular account customers. These customers cover a range of different industries including agricultural, farming, plant hire companies, vehicle hire businesses, hauliers etc. as well as the general public.
The company is a member of The Independent Tyre Distributor Network (ITDN) as well as TyreNet and Truckpoint which generates additional work for the business, some of it from outside its usual geographical area.
Asking Price $305,014
Profit Available On Request
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.22
You May Also Like
Automobile Tire and Repair For Sale #351988 posted Mar 12, 2014
- Minnesota, United States
This is an established, turn-key, profitable tire and auto repair business. For two decades the current ownership has served the region with quality car care (tire sales and alignments, part sales, and a wide range of automotive repair services). The business boasts a very strong reputation. Owner will...
Profitable Retail Tires and Auto Repair #384777 posted Jul 1, 2015
- Indiana, United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
This automotive tire dealer has been servicing and providing a wide variety of tires for cars, trucks and SUV's as well as wheels and related accessories its southeastern Indiana community since 1991. Automotive repairs include brakes, suspension services and many others such as: Alignments, Air Conditioning,...
Profitable Family Owned Tire Shop #451090 posted Aug 5, 2016
- South Carolina, United States
Automotive tire and repair center - Profitable family owned business that opened over 40 years ago with a commitment to the needs of customers making it known throughout the area as the place to go for personalized service and quality products. They specialize in batteries, alignments, brakes, exhaust,...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.