A custom builder specializing in middle to high-end residential properties.
· An inventory of over 100 home sites in highly desirable locations, such as St. Andrews Manor, with an average value of $125k per site
· Current backlog of $11M as of 11/01/2015
· 2015 Parade of Homes winner in the $750,000 - $1,000,000 price category
· Favorable name recognition and brand loyalty with approximately 3,000 homes built
· Strong management team with an average of 30 years of industry expertise (150 years collectively) and the ability to handle the day-today operations
· Debt free and excellent credit rating with local banks
· Approximately 25% of contracts through referrals
· Website is search engine optimized
· Expand market reach
· Develop new marketing strategies for existing multi-channel marketing
· Enhance homes energy-efficient features
· Offer additional complementary services
· Boost construction efficiency
· Expand commercial construction activity
· Residential building construction
· New single-family housing construction
· New multi-family housing construction
· New Commercial Construction
· Residential remodelers
· Property managers
· Central Florida
Market Currently Served
· Brevard County (single-family homes)
· Central Florida (commercial projects)
· Company-owned; currently operating at 81 % capacity. Owner is open to including the real estate in the sale and the home sites can be included as well.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The owner is approaching retirement and seeking a full exit, but is available to remain on following the sale for a predefined period of time to facilitate a seamless transition.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Specialty Commercial Contractor -- 750k EBITDA #453939 posted Sep 15, 2016
- United States
- Between $2,500,000 and $5,000,000
New Horizon Interiors, Inc. (“NHI”) is a leading specialty contractor offering a wide range of quality services to industrial, commercial, and non-residential markets throughout California. The Company’s services include drywall, metal stud framing, acoustic ceiling installation, insulation, and access...
Cubit Contracting, LLC #451367 posted Aug 9, 2016
- United States
- Between $1,000,000 and $2,500,000
Maintanence and construction company with over 1300 active customers. Client list include AT&T, Enterprise, Discount Tire, restaurant chains, retail chains, banks, The State of Texas, Apartment Complexes, DOT, Churches, colleges, school districts, City and County Authorities. 15 to 20 % growth a year...
General Contractor #450199 posted Jul 22, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
This Outstanding Company is a full service commercial general contractor serving the State of Colorado and several surrounding states. The Company has nearly three decades of experience with top of the line tenant improvement, design-build and ground-up GC services. Successful projects include, but...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.