Established Midwest Operator has Great Prospect.
Located in the Illinois Basin about 45 minutes South Of St Louis, MO just East of the mighty Mississippi River in St. Clair County, Illinois.
Some of the highlights include.
1. Primary Target is the prolific Trenton Limestone at a shallow 2,650 feet.
2. Two great control wells drilled within 700 feet of our location. One of the wells was completed and produced a small daily rate.
3. A Swath Seismic Survey defining our target.
4. Aeromagnetic Data
5. A complete geological study of the area by two different geologists.
6. 250,000 TO 500,000 Barrels from Trenton alone.
Other potential zones with the prospect.
7. Excellent Economics - $12,000,000 in potential after operator carry and landowner royalty@ $40.00 Oil. Should take about one more well after discovery to develop 125 acre mapped structure.
8. Fantastic Terms - Operator wants to be carried for a small 15% WI to the tanks on the first well. Then requests a $25,000 prospect fee per well on the remaining prospects if drilled/but heads up. 80% NRI for all leases.
9. Low Cost Wells around- $170,000 Drilled Tested and Completed. About $119,000 Dry Hole Cost. The cost could actually come in somewhat lower because of drilling rig abundance.( We will shop the best price)
10. A lot of work has been put into this prospect and it is teed up for a Great Little - Base Hit - Oil Discovery in the Heartland.
11. Might work well for someone wanting to test out their magnetic or satellite technology with an investor group.
12. May be good for a non operator industry player looking for a great little deal that has great upside with some Very Good Well Control and Science.
13. More acreage available to the west if this proves up. Leasing Costs are very low and reasonable in this Oil Province.
14. Operator has everything ready to go and can get a rig out there soon.
There is really only one thing left to do with this prospect -- drill it!
Call or E Mail for a Geological Report. A conference call can be set up with the Operator and the Geologist for further evaluation and due diligence.
OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION IS CONSIDERED HIGH RISK AND CAN RESULT IN 100% LOSS OF CAPITAL.
THIS PROSPECT IS FOR OIL AND GAS OPERATORS AND INDUSTRY PLAYERS THAT UNDERSTAND THE INHERENT RISKS AND REWARDS OF OIL AND GAS EXPLORATION.
Asking Price Between $100,000 and $500,000
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Selling ORRI in 15 Oil Wells #453895 posted Sep 14, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
Our company owns 15 Oil wells in Texas that were once owned and operated by Texaco. We are selling up to 10% ORRI to raise funds to re-work the existing wells. Please email for more information. Thank you
15 Oil Well Fire Sale #453863 posted Sep 14, 2016
- United States
We are selling our 15 Oil wells in Texas for a fire sale. Everything is being sold for $175K
5% Working Interest for sale. Potential 100 BOPD #453678 posted Sep 12, 2016
- United States
I am currently looking for partners to take part of an oil well located in Yazoo County Miss. I believe we can make 100 barrels of oil per day and I am selling a 5% interest for $30,000. The well has 40 feet of oil pay (at a depth of 4,300 feet) and has the potential of recovering 300,000 BO. At...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.