This Company is a licensed contractor with nearly 20 years experience providing roofing services to commercial and residential clients throughout Virginia. In 2015, approximately 94% of total revenue was generated from commercial customers, with residential customers comprising the remaining 6% of total revenue. The Company’s roofing services include: new construction, reroofing, repairs, asbestos removal as well as general repairs and maintenance. In addition, the Company is capable of providing sheet metal fabrication in-house. Over the years, this company has earned a stellar reputation for safety, timeliness and quality, and consistently earns top accolades related to installation and safety.

Posted Apr 19, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.