The company is a state certified general contractor specializing in water and wastewater (sewer) treatment facilities in Florida. The company has experience with new construction, modifications of existing facilities for regulatory compliance, and capacity upgrade for increased demand and quality.
· Backlog of $26.7 million in revenue expected to generate approximately $5.1 million of gross profit. Projects are expected to be completed by 2017
· Member of the American Water Works Association, Florida Rural Water Association and the Design Build Industry of America
· Construction in this industry is not cyclical
· Strong reputation in the market as a quality company that consistently meets or exceeds deadlines
· Young, talented and motivated management staff
· The company operates from two facilities. A 5,000 sq. ft. facility located in Florida, which is leased from an affiliated entity, and a 1,152 sq. ft. satellite facility in the Tampa Bay area, which is leased from an
unrelated third party.
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· The company has one shareholder. The owner is approaching retirement age and is seeking a full sale of the business.
Asking Price Available On Request
You May Also Like
Unparalleled Electric Company w Excellent Reviews #452637 posted Aug 28, 2016
- Roanoke, Virginia, United States
Since 1972, this electric company has provided superior electrical services to the Roanoke, Virginia area. The business does mostly residential projects, but will take on a commercial client if their workload allows. Services can range from small projects such has hanging a ceiling fan, to larger projects...
Electrical Service Company Available #406844 posted May 9, 2016
- Arkansas, United States
A Northwest Arkansas based company specializing in residential and commercial electical services is seeking an acquirer to buy and grow the company. The owner built the company from the ground up, and is looking to pursue other endevors. The Company has been in business since 2009 and is driven by a...
High Voltage Construction Company #397986 posted Jan 11, 2016
- Texas, United States
- Available On Request
Company performs high and medium voltage electrical utilities construction. Rapid growth is projected to reach $32 Million in revenue in 2016. Focused on booming utilities infrastructure upgrades and utilities infrastructure expansion taking place across the country. Approved contractor for approximately...
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.