This is a nine year old Bookkeeping Business. Some of the services provided by this firm include, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll Services, Asset Management, Budget Preparation, Financial Forecasts, plus additional services.

This Company has been serving small to medium sized businesses throughout the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan area and have established an excellent reputation.They have built a solid customer base and have highly capable staff in place.

70% of their business comes from bookkeeping services; while the other 30% comes from CFO services, business plans and other specialized services.

Posted Aug 30, 2016

Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.

By clicking "Sign Up" you confirm that you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, including cookie use.

Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.