Well-established wholesale distributor of high-quality agricultural equipment catering to the southeast United States for over 85 years.
· Highly regarded within the industry with over 85 years of experience
· 95% of revenue is derived from repeat business
· Recorded an approximate 31% increase in revenues and 76% increase in EBITDA from 2011 to 2013
· Well-managed inventory system resulting in fast and efficient deliveries
· The company has no long-term liabilities
· Room for expansion within current facility
· Exploit significant upside potential from growth opportunities within the industry
· Develop sales and marketing team
· Expand geographic footprint
· Develop online tools such as mobile sites and applications to promote services and directly communicate with current and potential customers
· Farm Implements
· Farm Equipment Wholesalers
· Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing
· Power Tool & Lawn/Garden Equipment Manufacturing
· Industrial Equipment Wholesalers
· Overseas Investors and Strategic Acquirers
· Private Equity Groups (PEG) and Investment Groups
· Southeast United States
Market Currently Served
· Retail farm equipment dealers, catering to the southeast United States
· The company operates on 11.55 acres of owned land. The property consists of three separate buildings in like-new condition totaling 92,000 sq. ft. The premises has room for expansion as approximately 50% of the property is undeveloped. The buildings could be included in the sale or rented to new ownership, depending on the deal
Shareholder/ Owner Objectives
· Two owners looking to exit the company to pursue retirement. The active owner is able to remain on a consulting basis after the sale for a handover period to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
Asking Price Available On Request
Sales Available On Request
Profit Available On Request
You May Also Like
Three Premier Farm New/Used Equipment Dealerships #453417 posted Sep 8, 2016
- United States
- Between $8,000,000 and $12,000,000
Founded in 1959, the Company is a highly respected dealer of new and used farm implements and equipment. The shareholders are dedicated, innovative professionals who have spent their careers building the reputation of the Company as an outstanding customer-focused business culture. The Company’s focus...
Sales and Service of Lawn and Garden Equipment #392268 posted Oct 17, 2015
- United States
- Available On Request
The Company is a retailer and service provider for both agricultural and lawn and garden equipment. The Company specializes in feed and manure handling equipment in the dairy industry and is well-known for its excellent product offerings and service capabilities by farmers within the region. The Company...
Ag Equipment MFG: Heaters, Furnaces & Sprayers #406551 posted May 5, 2016
- Iowa, United States
Currently experiencing ample growth, year end sales expected to reach $1.5M! This agricultural equipment manufacturing business is located in central Iowa. They specialize in commercial greenhouse equipment, agricultural equipment, and heaters. Some of their products include greenhouse heaters, waste...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.