For sale is a wholesale home improvement business in a lucrative niche. This is one of the largest online distributors of products for this niche in the United States with 8 years of history. The main offices include a leased 30,000 SF facility where a team of 13 people run the business. The company has three of their own branded product lines that they manufacture and they source the rest of the products from importers.
The company is experiencing steady growth at 33% year over year. They have formed two powerful strategic partnerships with two very large companies with national coverage and two additional key online partnerships. With these partnerships the business is forecasting sales of $9MM+ with an anticipated minimum growth rate of 30-50% for 2015 - 2016. An additional growth area is an in-house financing option that the owner is implementing.
Sales are 95% from online orders and the company has a fully custom built CRM and order processing system. The mix of sales is approximately 40-45% from consumers and 55-60% from contractors. The company enjoys a high level of repeat business from the contractor portion of the business.
Key Assets & Highlights:
- Inc 500/5000 the past three years
- Featured on roughly 40 episodes of different shows
- Strong connections to HGTV and DIY Network producers, which would be transferrable
- Strategic partnerships with a 2 large companies
- Highly developed sales funnels
- High organic ranking for keywords
- Completely customized CRM with order processing system
- Highly competitive pricing (very rare that they get beat)
- Well developed social media campaign
- Diversified traffic flow
- Custom built design tool (for prospective clients to design their home improvement project)
- Inventory - approximately $200,000 worth
- Forklift and warehouse equipment (racking, etc) - approximately $10,000 value.
- Mobile app - which handles some unique logistics aspects and could easily be turned into a revenue source by itself.
- Email lists of approximately 30,000 contacts segmented.
Asking Price $2,200,000
You May Also Like
Apparel Manufacturer/Wholesaler/eCommerce Retailer #453901 posted Sep 14, 2016
- United States
- Less than $100,000
A well-established Women’s apparel manufacturer, wholesaler, ecommerce retailer, with a showroom in New York City fashion district. Solid factory relationships with factories and buyers. The brand is carried in major chain stores and boutiques across the U.S., and have presence in national and international...
Personal Lubricant Product Sales & Distribution #453478 posted Sep 9, 2016
- United States
Personal lubricant product distribution business asset sale! This is at the threshold of being launched into major expansion and poised for the right Buyer to take over. Perfect as a start up type business or an acquisition! Minimal experience needed, as the product sells itself! Product is a perfect...
Specialized Mixing Equipment #449768 posted Jul 18, 2016
- United States
- Available On Request
The Company rents, sells and services specialized mixing equipment and parts to civil, paving, and environmental contractors. It is a factory-authorized dealer for the top-of-the-line brand in continuous mixing plant industry. The mixing plants are self-contained, self-erecting, very accurate, and very...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.