Lifestyle Wood Burning Stoves Retailer / Installer / Wholesaler.
Includes Stones and Reclaim / Salvage Business.
Location North Yorkshire.
Asking Price £ 165,000
This is a well established family business within the fashionable and lifestyle choice sector of wood-burning stoves. These stoves are not only attractive centre pieces that produce excellent heat and a pleasant ambience but are also eco-friendly as they burn a renewable energy resource (be it wood, carbon neutral wood fuel and smokeless fuel). The clean-burning technology means they burn at maximum efficiency with low emissions. With the surging prices of oil and gas, using a stove makes both environmental and economic sense to customers. As a result there is an increasing demand for stoves of this genre. This trend is expected to continue in the future.
The firm is profitable and well established within its market, providing a ‘one stop shop’ with a guaranteed range of services at the highest levels of quality. The business is located in a very accessible and pleasant rural location. Customers travel significant distances to view and buy products in these favourable surroundings.
The company has developed excellent relationships with its key suppliers and represents all the major manufacturers, enjoying local/regional exclusivity with many. Approximately 90% of sales are retail with the remaining 10% being wholesale business.
The services offered by the business include the sale of a wide range of stoves, the fitting of said stoves via approved sub -contractors, a spares service, stocks of flue pipe and class 1 flexible liners, door refurbishment, fire baskets and accessories, cleaning and maintenance products, paints, polishes and rope seals.
The firm has just recently invested in its new showroom to showcase its products and has excellent supply chain relationships so can source spares and accessories quickly and competitively.
Asking Price $202,577
Converted From GBP
Exchange Rate $1.23
You May Also Like
Double-Glazing Supply and Install – Windows, Doors #398263 posted Jan 14, 2016
- United Kingdom
- $158,378 (£129,000 GBP)
Double-glazing supply and install glass unit replacements – windows, doors and conservatories; wood, PVC and aluminium. Ref. GK265 Location : Plymouth Asking Price : £129,000 Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a supply and install company...
Builders Merchants and DIY Centre #188052 posted Mar 22, 2010
- United Kingdom
- $1,657,451 (£1,350,000 GBP)
Builders Merchants and DIY Centre with Freehold Site. Confidentially offered for sale. Ref No: GD085 Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire Asking price: £1,350,000 This is a well run, all year round, independently owned family business which was established in 1988 moving to its present site three...
Supplier Manuf Natural Stone, Quartz and Porcelain #377467 posted Mar 26, 2015
- Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
- $755,061 (£615,000 GBP)
Designer, supplier, manufacturer and installer of natural stone, quartz and porcelain for all types of interior and exterior building application. Ref. Location Oxfordshire Asking Price £ 615,000 Our firm has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a company...
Did you know that social networking is a great way to buy a business? Sign up now and we'll show you how.
Disclaimer: MergerNetwork has not independently verified any of the information in this listing and makes no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness.